1. Who has been elected as the President of Indian Newspaper Society for the year 2010-11?
a)K.N Tilak Ram b)Rakesh Sharma c)Kundan R.Vyas d)V.Shankaran e)none
2. Recently who among the following conferred with ‘Taj Enlighten Tareef Award’?
a)Leela Naidu b)Shabana Azmi c)Javed Akthar d)Both a& b e)none
3. Base Rate of banks is fixed by ______?
a)RBI b)Finance Minister c)Both a & b d)Banks e)none
4. India is the ___ Largest Producer of Vehicles in the World?
a)third b)fifth c)seventh d)second e)none of these
5. ______ is a Insurance Regulator in India?
a) TRAI b)SEBI c)BSE d)RBI e)IRDA
6. Micro Credit in India comes under ________?
a)Private Banking b)NBFC c)Rural Banking d)Cooperative Banking e)none
7. What is the present limit for money transfer in RTGS?
a)`1,00,000 b)`1,50,000 c)`2,00,000 d)`2,50,000 e)`5,00,000
8. which is the only Asian country represented in the G-8 group?
a)India b)South Korea c)China d)Japan e)none
9. Bad Loans can be described as NPA (Non Performing Assets) in banking terminology?
10. A/c to the recent report of ADB, what is India’s urbanization rank in Asia(% of population living in urban areas)? 34th.